Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Transponder48

Dear Reader,

I am sorry to say, that I am having some problems in catching up with my blog every week.

The biggest event this week was a workshop from the Friedrich Ebert Foundation in Mishkenot Sheananim.
Go to transponder48.blogspot.com to read about it!

Then on Saturday I went to the Yad Kennedy Memorial in Jerusalem. It lies on top of a mountain* and one can enjoy an amazing view of the sourrounding valleys. The almond trees were in bloom and where shining in white and purple. Very nice experience and definitly something to remember and a must, if you are in Israel during the spring-time.

I did not do much else during this week and I have decided to more or less gradually move over to the transponder48 blog, to keep a focus on one of them, so check both for full coverage.

So long.

No comments: